Sunflower House is a government-licensed, non-profit childcare centre affiliated with the University Health Network. It is located at 162 Dunn Avenue in the heart of downtown Toronto in the community of Parkdale.
- City of Toronto subsidized daycare spots available
- Warm and cozy home-like environment
- Large fenced and grassy outdoor play areas
- Qualified Early Childhood Educators
- Children accepted four months to five years
- Open year-round, Monday through Friday, 7:45 a.m.. to 6:00 p.m.
- Nourishing lunches and two nutritious snacks daily, catered by Real Food For Real Kids
- Creative activities including: music instruction, dramatic play, cooking and sensory experiences, and story time
- Monthly themed programs
- Local field trips
Toronto Childcare serving the Parkdale community since 1991.